This category includes everything from cooking over a grill grate to cooking in a skillet on a camp stove.
- Campfire Migas Recipe – Mexican style breakfast with fried corn tortillas mixed in.
- Pan-Fried Catfish Recipe – Traditional cornmeal breaded pan-fried catfish with a cajun kick.
- Parmesan-Crusted Catfish – Instead of plain old cornbread, you can amp up your fried catfish with some parmesan and panko.
- Campfire Beef Kebabs – Easy to throw together skewers of juicy beef and roasted vegetables.
- Campfire Jalapeno Poppers – Make em at home and cook em over your campfire later. Smokey, jalapeno-ey, bacon-ey, and creamy perfection.
- Hot Water Cornbread – Old school Southern-fried cornbread.
- Camp Stove Teriyaki Chicken – A bright chicken dish perfect for a hot summer day.
- Chicken Paprikash – A hearty dinner to satisfy those post-hike hunger pangs.
Learn how to season your cast iron.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.