This page is a spot for us to put everything that doesn’t quite fit into the other three categories of cooking equipment.
Sides and Salads
- Cucumber-Tomato Salad – A bright, acidic salad that pairs well with fattier cuts of meat.
- Dried Cranberry, Feta, and Almond Salad – A bright and tart salad offset by the creamy notes of feta make this salad perfect for the heat of the summer.
- Tomato and Watermelon Salad – A sweet and tart watermelon salad topped with creamy feta and toasted almonds.
- Traditional Coleslaw Recipe – Real coleslaw, made the way it’s supposed to be.
- Loaded Baked Potato Salad – Creamy and loaded with bacon. It may not be good for your body but it is excellent for your soul.
- Campfire Esquites – Esquites are elotes in a bowl. Mexican street corn. The combination of the smokiness, the cheese, the creaminess from the mayo, and the lime juice is perfection.
Water may be the appropriate drink while you’re out and moving around in the outdoors, but back at the campsite, it’s more fun to mix things up.
Let us help make you the go-to campsite mixologist.
Some recipes don’t quite fall into our other categories due to being an odd way of cooking or being something that you would make at home prior to heading out on your camping trip.
- Coal Roasted Butternut Squash – Just toss it right into the firepit. Caveman style.
- Homemade Bacon –Make at home
- Homemade Tasso Ham – Make at home
- Bacon Jam – Make at home