This page is a spot for us to put everything that doesn’t quite fit into the other three categories of cooking equipment.
- Cucumber-Buttermilk Salad – Super refreshing after a long day hiking.
- Cucumber-Tomato Salad – A bright, acidic salad that pairs well with fattier cuts of meat.
Water may be the appropriate drink while you’re out and moving around in the outdoors, but back at the campsite, it’s more fun to mix things up.
Let us help make you the go-to campsite mixologist.
Some recipes don’t quite fall into our other categories due to being an odd way of cooking or being something that you would make at home prior to heading out on your camping trip.
- Coal Roasted Butternut Squash – Just toss it right into the firepit. Caveman style.
- Homemade Bacon –Make at home
- Homemade Tasso Ham – Make at home
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.